Laser and Light Based Treatments
Cutera Laser Treatments
Cutera Laser Systems is the leading provider of laser and other light-based aesthetic systems in the aesthetic market. Maximum flexibility and the ability to upgrade are essential in today's fast-paced, aesthetic world. The Cutera Xeo Laser provides the most versatile laser and light technologies available today. Whether you are interested in skin tightening, skin rejuvenation, hair removal, vascular therapies, or all of the above, the Xeo can accommodate your specific needs.
The Cutera Xeo Laser is a long-pulsed laser with different attachment heads and settings that can be adjusted depending upon the condition, such as skin and hair color, texture, and the depth of penetration required. The laser heat treats the appropriate layer of skin depth, leaving the layers on top cool and undamaged.
One of the attachment heads, called the Titan, works to tone, lift, and tighten loose or excess skin on the abdomen, face, neck, arms, or legs. It also stimulates production of collagen fibers that make up the skin's support mechanism. The result is younger and tighter looking skin.
Other features of the Cutera Laser System include:
- Cutera Intense Pulsed Light - IPL Photofacials can improve the signs of sun damage, rosacea and brown spots on the face, hands and body. It has also been used to reduce the appearance of mild acne scars, dark circles around the eyes and fine lines around the eyes and mouth. Usually 4-6 treatment sessions lasting about 20 minutes each will provide you with beautiful results.
- Laser Genesis - Laser Genesis will help you achieve a youthful appearance by treating premature signs of aging, sun damage, excessive redness, large pores, uneven texture, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Titan - Titan uses light energy to heat the dermis deep beneath the skin's surface to tighten the skin. Titan is ideal for your face, abdomen, legs, and more, without surgery, recovery time, or injections.
- Pearl - Pearl renews the skin of the face and neck by gently removing the top layer of the skin to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin textures and dark spots.
- Pearl Fractional - Pearl Fractional combines ablation and coagulation to perform the deepest laser treatment available as it treats just a fraction of the skin and produces maximum results in a single treatment session.
- Vein Therapy - Without using injections, the Cutera CoolGlide laser can safely and effectively treat both tiny superficial facial veins and deeper blue leg veins on both men and women.
- Laser Hair Removal - The CoolGlide laser offers permanent hair reduction and can treat men and women of all skin types safely and effectively.
Coherent Ultra Pulse 5000
The UltraPulse 5000 laser from Coherent is wonderful advancement in skin resurfacing techniques. Not only does it help to remove the wrinkles and other imperfections in skin damaged by the sun or the aging process, it enhances your skin's collagen production to promote the growth of fresh new skin cells.
BLU-U Light Photodynamic Therapy
Simple, quick, safe and painless, BLU-U Light Photodynamic Therapy offers an attractive alternative to medications and antibiotics for young men and women with moderate acne. The BLU-U Light device shines gentle waves of narrow-band blue light on the skin, killing the bacteria that cause acne breakouts. BLU-U light treatments take only 15 minutes once or twice a week, and all patients have to do is sit comfortably beneath the light with a special pair of glasses to protect their eyes. Within a few weeks, BLU-U light can control or temporarily clear up acne breakouts.
To learn more about Laser & Light Based Treatments at our practice, please call us today to schedule an appointment.
Pick Me Up Peel - A multifunctional peel that combines salicylic, azelaic and mandelic acid. Great peel to brighten the skin or to kick start acne treatments.
Brilliance - A multifunctional peel that combines TCA, salicylic acid, azelaic acid and retinol. This peel has very little downtime and less discomfort than other peels due its unique gel delivery system. Peel will smooth texture,and restore a polished, radiant, youthful appearance. Home care kit included.
DecloNew - This peel is formulated for the neck and dÃ©colletage, to lighten brown spots, brighten and smooth the area. DecloNew is a multifunctional peel that combines azeloyl trichloroaceamide, salicylic acid, and retinol. Home care kit included.
Illuminage Peel - This peel uses vitamin A combined with potent non-acidic ingredients that do not injure the skin. This peel is effective for treating hyper-pigmentation
In microdermabrasion, tiny crystals are sprayed onto the skin to gently remove the outer layer of your skin. It is basically an exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure that leaves skin looking softer and brighter. A series of treatments stimulates collagen growth and can be down once every 10-14 days.
Facial - The ideal is that you should get a facial once every four to six weeks. This is how long it takes the skin to regenerate. However, you should try to have a facial at least four times a year to fit with the seasonal changes.
Facial with Microdermabrasion - The above service with added microdermabrasion treatment to continue exfoliation, brighten, resurface, remove black heads and produce more collagen.
Teen Facial - Double cleansing with steam, exfoliation, extractions, calming mask and treatment products. Great to kick start acne treatments!
We offer a variety of colors for lash and brown tinting to accentuate your eyes and shape your face.
Waxing is a convenient and effective way to remove unwanted facial or body hair. We offer waxing for all parts of your body, including eyebrows, upper lip, underarms, legs, back, bikini, and anywhere else you might have undesired hair.
After a waxing treatment, you can expect to leave with smooth, beautiful skin. At the end of the treatment, we will apply a soothing lotion, ensuring your comfort and maintaining the softness of your skin. Because the waxing removes hair at its roots, the hair will not grow back for several weeks.
To learn more about Aesthetic Treatments at our practice, please call us today to schedule an appointment.